Duration: 2 Days
Book your Course
Book your Course
Become PADI Rescue Diver in Padangbai BaliThe PADI Rescue diver course at OK Divers diving resort in Padangbai covers dive accident scenarios, self-rescue skills, accident prevention and management. There is no denying that the rescue course is challenging – but it is also a lot of fun! Over the course you will develop the knowledge and skills to manage dive accident situations, render necessary first aid and effectively perform diver assists and rescues. Developing self-confidence in your diving abilities and comfort in your equipment is paramount to you enjoying every dive.
WHAT IS INVOLVED IN PADI RESCUE COURSE?
- Learning a range of in-water rescue skills including surfacing an unconscious diver, rescue breathing, how to handle a panicked diver and exiting an unresponsive diver
- Develop teamwork, management and delegation skills as you and your classmates learn how to manage different accident 'scenarios'
- Learn how to use emergency equipment including SMBs and compass navigation to organise and conduct search patterns for missing divers
- Prepare an Emergency Assistance Plan for a local dive site using your training to source appropriate and accurate information
- An introduction to how to deal with suspected DCI or pressure related injuries through Oxygen provision.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 2 full days tuition and certification fees
- PADI materials
- Your PADI certification
Price includes lunch during the whole duration of you course at our restaurant 'The Colonial' when we return from diving. The restaurant is situated just next to our swimming pool and you can read the reviews here on Tripadvisor.
If you would like to combine the PADI Rescue Diver Course with PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Diver Course and be a Nitrox Certified Diver you are also able to do this at our Dive Centre for a special price.
For more information about the price check out our price list.
EQUIPMENTThe majority of the of equipment in OK Divers diving resort is provided in the course cost.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED AND WHEN DO I START?
PADI Rescue Diver Course is a full 2 day course and everyday begins and ends at the OK Divers Dive Centre in Padangbai Bali.
PREREQUISITESYou must hold an Advanced Open Water Diver Certification. You must also have successfully completed a sanctioned course in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and basic first aid within the past 2 years (24 months). The Emergency First Response (EFR) program qualifies you for this and is offered as a package deal with the Rescue Diver Course, for more information about the price check out our price list.
WHERE DO WE GO?
The knowledge development portion of the course is conducted at the Dive Centre or in the swimming pool. Training dives usually take place in Bali dive sites such as Padangbai or Tulamben. Although many of the skills involved with this course involve work on the surface, you will still be able to log 4 dives in Bali during the course.